First Blood!
9:49 PM |

Yesterday, there was a big match. A match where I've try my best to preserve my energy by having a nap. A match where I've to push my old warrior to run slightly faster on the highway in the middle of the night to rush home earlier. A match... that was just a match. Enough of the crap. It's time for it. Chelsea versus Manchester United for the Community Shield. So, let's see how it goes.



Before the start of the game, they gotta show their manners by shaking each other's hand and asking each other's mom.
Sir Alex (right):"How are you, son-of-the-bitch?"
Mourinho (left):"Somehow better than your mother-fucker."



A game between two big team will definitely produce pretty much of sparks.
Shaun (front left):"Ah~ My ball! Referee! He push me!"
Rio (front center):"Get your hand of my face, Joe Joe!"
Joe Joe (front right):"I wanna slap you~ You already know~"



Goal~! Wright-Phillips failed to follow Patrice Evra's off-the-ball run after the Frenchman had laid off a short pass to Cristiano Ronaldo. Evra collected Ronaldo's through ball, raced to the byline, then cut a superb pass back which invited Giggs' clinical finish. Manyoo 1-0.
Ashley (2nd left):"Lemme head it clear!"
Cech (1st left):"Just forget 'bout it, Shorty!"


Goal~! Malouda had a fierce shot saved by Van der Sar before he did manage to find the net a minute before half time, showing impressive speed and strength to first beat Ferdinand, then resist the defender's illegal attempts to hold him back. What a wonderful goal. Thanks to Mr. Rio Ferdinand. Once again, proving himself is just a useless bum. 1-1.



VdS (left):"Sorry man."
Shaun (right):"AARRRHHHHHH~~~~~~ MY ****!!!"



VdS was the penalty shootout hero as Manchester United beat Chelsea 3-0 in the Community Shield by pulled off three successive saves, denying David Pizarro, Frank Lampard and Shaun Wright-Phillips.



In the end, we won it. It's just a wonderful night to me. Actually I don't care about the shield, it's just a steel plate after all. All I care is that we kill the fuck-ass Chelsea off before the start of a new season. That's it. The First Blood!