I Love My Country!
6:52 AM |

Recently, this fellow is so hot. You can see his news almost every single day, on the tv, on the newspaper, on the mag and so on. And you know what? Even the news of September 11, 2001 didn't posted for such a long period at the time. So, what he did? He sang a song, simple as that.



Ok, I'm not gonna make any comment on him, and the other party as well. I just wanna share some morale values and points that I learned from the story. First, our government officers actually has great efficiency and speed on their works. Once the incident happened, the police's spokesman saying that they may send him to jail, and the immigration's spokesman saying that they will revoke his citizenship once government give the order. They are real fast! With these great efficiency men in the country, our life is safe, don't we?




Second, we learned to praise our country and never try to give an opinion of or judgement on a book no matter what. Imagine, even the Mississippi River bridge collapsed, our Kepong flyover is just slightly crack. We gotta thanks for the hard work from our brilliant Dato' Samy, aren't we? And I suppose one example is more than enough, I have no interest in writing an encyclopedia.

Third, we are able to see how unite are Malay and Chinese with the first person who criticize on the fellow is an Chinese, surprisingly. With most of the Chinese are standing at the center and look at the incident quietly, part of the Chinese are so eager to stand beside the Malay. And they did it in the shortest time. Sincerely, they are just trying to ensure that the country is peace and definitely not for their own benefits, doesn't it?



Lastly, the important of singing skill. Before the incident, I only know that if a person sings well, he might become a star or something like that by taking part in Malaysian Idols, Project Superstar and the others singing competition. I never know that sing badly may cause one to jail. So, make sure that you got a good voice or you never try to sing. Please, don't try this at the public.

Anyway, Happy 50th Birthday to Malaysia. I Love My Country, huh?